Mansfield Hamfest Feb 14th

A place to post info about local hamfests.

Moderator: Global Moderator Team

kb8vul
H49TGD9PW1AN

Mansfield Hamfest Feb 14th

Post by kb8vul »

Yes, once again it's almost time for the Mid winter Mansfield Ohio hamfest. Date is Feb 14, or Valentines day.

Pretty decent, prices were good last year in the flea market and there were a large number attending.
Seens that they didn't have dates on Valentines Day, I wonder why? "oooh that smell, can't you smell that smell........ the smell that surounds Day ton.. "
ka8ypy
Administrator

Re: Mansfield Hamfest Feb 14th

Post by ka8ypy »

kb8vul wrote:Yes, once again it's almost time for the Mid winter Mansfield Ohio hamfest. Date is Feb 14, or Valentines day.

Pretty decent, prices were good last year in the flea market and there were a large number attending.
Seens that they didn't have dates on Valentines Day, I wonder why? "oooh that smell, can't you smell that smell........ the smell that surounds Day ton.. "
It has gone somewhat downhill from the days when I would go every year. I went last year when i was home visiting my folks and saw mostly crafts and CB junk.
I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen commrade
kb8vul
H49TGD9PW1AN

Post by kb8vul »

Saw some CB crap last year but no crafts. The crafts, in small moderation are a good thing. Bring home a small woven basket with some frilly stuff on it and she woln't be as mad about that
new $1000 radio.
vxo
14249C-001400-8
What radios do you own?: YoMama Mark II

Post by vxo »

Oh, is THAT why Miami always used to have at least one person selling Mary Kay cosmetics, one selling Beanie Babies, and one selling fruit preserves? :baby:
Tom, KG4CYX - RF and RF Accessories.
Opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of anyone else.

@FakeAPStyleBook Also, which is correct: "Amateur radio", "Ham radio", or otherwise?
@VXO: "Amateur radio" and "ham radio" may be referred to as "nobody's listening."
webdoc
98247E-011480-1

Post by webdoc »

I know a vanload from my area are planning on heading that way, Adam (works for a local Moto shop) will probably set up a table and sell some moto parts and accessories. He usually has NIB moto HT antennas for various bands, as well as speaker mics.

I am not sure if I'll be able to go or not probably won't know until the last minute.
KC8TCQ
Ric Burney wrote:Considering July 4th food, July 5th should be celebrated as National Ass Honk Day.
k3who
EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!!

Post by k3who »

Shoot, I was hoping this was in Mansfield, PA. Ah well.
N3JFW: Next on hamsexy busters, kc8ryw and ve3xls will show up if you truely can make a meat missle using salami and gun powder.