Aurora Repeater Association Hamfest

A place to post info about local hamfests.

Moderator: Global Moderator Team

N5OSU
No post too old... no topic too irrelevant.... I'll bump them all...Formerly K0DEN
What radios do you own?: XPR7550, XTS5000, TM281
DMR TG3140

Aurora Repeater Association Hamfest

Post by N5OSU »

ok all, our hamfest will be going on the weekend of Feb. 20 and i will be there REPRESENTIN on tha hamsexy YO!! i will try to get pics of the world of hamsexiness....i wonder if halfshirt guy will be there.... :halfnotworthy:

I need to get a hamsexy.com tshirt

i'm sure i will see alot of these guys :vestman: :halfnotworthy: :wacker: :pussy:

i am going to look for some syntor 9000X's and spectras

K8TEK: Get out there and jiggle more doorknobs and quit screwing around!
Big K
98247E-011480-1

Post by Big K »

Whoa, dude. I was there. Didn't bring my camera, but saw HamSexy a-plen-T. Got there early, when the air was fresh. After about an hour, the o-dear from the seething pores of countless walking dead started filling up the auditorium. Too bad they didn't have an exhaust fan for that foetidness. In other words, nothing out of the ordinary.
Let's have a few martinis and forget this ever happened.
N5OSU
No post too old... no topic too irrelevant.... I'll bump them all...Formerly K0DEN
What radios do you own?: XPR7550, XTS5000, TM281
DMR TG3140

Post by N5OSU »

yep, i was on staff for that fest. as i saw hamsexy a plenty, i forgot my camera in my truck

i saw lots of ham carts too

:halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :halfnotworthy: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:
K8TEK: Get out there and jiggle more doorknobs and quit screwing around!