Mt Beacon, NY hamfest April 22nd

A place to post info about local hamfests.

Moderator: Global Moderator Team

K2JLX
sarcastic twat

Mt Beacon, NY hamfest April 22nd

Post by K2JLX »

LaGrangeville, NY; Cr 21, Tymore Park. Sponsored by the Mount Beacon Radio club.. Flea market doors open 6am, public 8am.

Anyone going?
Homophobe....... I'd hit it like a fucking screen door in a Goddamn tornado. When you get all old and sickly my round arsed friend, you will learn to take advantage of situations as they arise or do without. Does that make me a fag? Dunno.....don't care........but it means I am not going to do without....... -- FatherJack - 3/29/2012
richard
DAYTON 2006/2007 SUPPORTER

Post by richard »

Yeah, I am now that you told me about it!

It's only about 35 min away, so I'll pop up and see what crap is there.
K2JLX
sarcastic twat

Post by K2JLX »

A'ight catch you there.. Astro Green Ø of course. :baby:
Homophobe....... I'd hit it like a fucking screen door in a Goddamn tornado. When you get all old and sickly my round arsed friend, you will learn to take advantage of situations as they arise or do without. Does that make me a fag? Dunno.....don't care........but it means I am not going to do without....... -- FatherJack - 3/29/2012
JAYMZ
gangster of love

Post by JAYMZ »

richard wrote:so I'll pop up and see what crap is there.
Exactly.

PJ and I went last year and it sucked. Didn't help that it was pouring rain either.
JAYMZ

"To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike your past. Your history is not your destiny." -- Alan Cohen.
richard
DAYTON 2006/2007 SUPPORTER

Post by richard »

JAYMZ wrote:
richard wrote:so I'll pop up and see what crap is there.
Exactly.

PJ and I went last year and it sucked. Didn't help that it was pouring rain either.
Yeah, I'm not holding my breath or anything, but 'cause it's so close, I'll pop by.