Sussex, NJ

A place to post info about local hamfests.

Moderator: Global Moderator Team

JAYMZ
gangster of love

Sussex, NJ

Post by JAYMZ »

Code: Select all

July 8th, 2007

SCARC 2007
Sussex County Amateur Radio Club
http://www.scarcnj.org
Talk-In: 147.30 (-600)
Any of the NY/NJ/PA tristate area hams going? I have taken the day off and will most likely be there.

http://www.scarcnj.org
JAYMZ

"To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike your past. Your history is not your destiny." -- Alan Cohen.
K2JLX
sarcastic twat

Post by K2JLX »

I'm there too.
Homophobe....... I'd hit it like a fucking screen door in a Goddamn tornado. When you get all old and sickly my round arsed friend, you will learn to take advantage of situations as they arise or do without. Does that make me a fag? Dunno.....don't care........but it means I am not going to do without....... -- FatherJack - 3/29/2012
kb3isa

Post by kb3isa »

I would go but its my birthday and will be in DC that weekend.

Willie
Willie | kb3isa | wpyr385
alex
Dayton 2007 Supporter

Post by alex »

I will probably go for S&G's.
JAYMZ
gangster of love

Post by JAYMZ »

Aight ladies and germs...

Anyone going to Sussex up for dinner at the Outback in Middletown afterwards?

If so, say hey!

Outback Steakhouse, Wallkill NY
25 Crystal Run Crossing
Middletown NY 10941

I am aiming for a 1700-1730 sit down time after the 'fest. Let me know before the 5th so I can make a reservation if needed.
JAYMZ

"To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike your past. Your history is not your destiny." -- Alan Cohen.
alex
Dayton 2007 Supporter

Post by alex »

What time does the fest start and end that day? 5PM after a hamfest seems rather late in the afternoon... just my $0.02
JAYMZ
gangster of love

Post by JAYMZ »

It starts at 8am. 8 is too early for me on a Sunday when I don't really have to get up. And if 1700 is too late... we'll catch you the next time.
JAYMZ

Polar_Rescue
102480-000000-3

Post by Polar_Rescue »

I will be up, JAYMZ we were the guys who you met there last year from PA.. BW-1 or 2 for comms...?
VIVA La HAMSEXY!

-- POLAR_RESCUE --
JAYMZ
gangster of love

Post by JAYMZ »

Probably BW1 or Astro Green.
JAYMZ

Polar_Rescue
102480-000000-3

KEYLOADER

Post by Polar_Rescue »

Hey is anyone coming to Sussex that has a DES-XL keyloader for a MTS2000?

if so can you drag it along...

Thanks in advance
Chris
VIVA La HAMSEXY!

-- POLAR_RESCUE --
alex
Dayton 2007 Supporter

Re: KEYLOADER

Post by alex »

Polar_Rescue wrote:Hey is anyone coming to Sussex that has a DES-XL keyloader for a MTS2000?

Thanks in advance
Chris
I should have one with me.

-Alex
JAYMZ
gangster of love

Post by JAYMZ »

alex wrote:
Polar_Rescue wrote:Hey is anyone coming to Sussex that has a DES-XL keyloader for a MTS2000?

Thanks in advance
Chris

-Alex
If you aren't bringing yours let me know I'll toss mine in the trunk before I leave.
JAYMZ

Polar_Rescue
102480-000000-3

Post by Polar_Rescue »

JAYMZ wrote:
alex wrote:

Thanks in advance
Chris

-Alex
If you aren't bringing yours let me know I'll toss mine in the trunk before I leave.
SWEET! thanks guys!
VIVA La HAMSEXY!

-- POLAR_RESCUE --
kb2fcv
14249C-000400-0

Post by kb2fcv »

I plan on being there and my wife will probably come along as well. Definitely a good place for some Hamsexy photo ops!

I wonder if they'll have that Native American gathering there again this year? Definitely more stuff for the wife to check out and the food there was really good (better than the usual hamfest food!).

May I reccommend this eating establishment located not too far from the fairgrounds (within 20mins 1/2 hour)?

http://www.walpackinn.com/

It's a great place to eat. My wife and I go there any time we're in the area. I don't think I'll be around for the 5PM Outback run as we're usually long gone by then (2 or 3 at the very latest)
James KB2FCV
JAYMZ
gangster of love

Post by JAYMZ »

The Native American thing happens there every year. And will probably be going on again this year.

As far as dinner... I would prefer to go towards Middletown since it is on the way home. But don't let me stop you from going there with the NJ contingent though. :baby:

PS. Walpack Inn is a great place, been about 7 years since I have been there though.
JAYMZ

JAYMZ
gangster of love

Post by JAYMZ »

Hey guys...

Need a headcount for anyone doin dinner in Middletown Sunday at 1700. Need to know if I have to call in a reservation or not.

JAYMZ+1
Alex + 2
James#2?
Last edited by JAYMZ on Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
JAYMZ

alex
Dayton 2007 Supporter

Post by alex »

Alex + 2

I'd still say chat at around 1-2 PM, see what people want to do, as depending on what's going on make dinner plans. I wouldn't expect a huge wait at 5PM on Sunday, but calling at 2pm would be the same as calling in the morning tomorrow, since they technically don't take reservations.
K2JLX
sarcastic twat

Post by K2JLX »

-1 for Dinner @ 5. I am staying until about mid-day and then Kat and I have to jet.
Homophobe....... I'd hit it like a fucking screen door in a Goddamn tornado. When you get all old and sickly my round arsed friend, you will learn to take advantage of situations as they arise or do without. Does that make me a fag? Dunno.....don't care........but it means I am not going to do without....... -- FatherJack - 3/29/2012
alex
Dayton 2007 Supporter

Post by alex »

I spoke to Justin, he may join for food, and I left Voicemail for Richard, though, earlier in the week he said he'd go.

pj says providing mary's sister doesn't pop out a kid tomorrow, they should be up there too.

-Alex