Moderator: Global Moderator Team
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:31 am
- Location: NC
I've had one of these for a couple days... AWESOME little radio. I have around 240 channels in it, (No
), and it has a good-sized 250-channel capacity. It's very small but it's built well, I don't feel like i'll break it if I squeeze it hard. I can hit our county repeater as well as I could with my HT1250. Great Radio!
Ten Foh BEEEEEEEEEP
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:34 am
the 40 series kick the crap out of any motorola around. Good buy.
- Posts: 3970
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:24 am
- Location: HI HI FINE BUSINESS OLD MAN THERE ON THE FINE BUSINESS HIHI QSL
They're nice enough radios, but a Jedi or XTS will shit all over them in my experience.
Support the Warfighter
- FTW FOR THE WIN....
- Posts: 1135
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:53 am
- Location: Continental, OH
Most people know what tinny audio is, so I am sure glad you clarified what titty audio is for us, Ray!