Discussion of internet radio linking, and other similar things.
Moderator: Global Moderator Team
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3968
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:24 am
- Location: HI HI FINE BUSINESS OLD MAN THERE ON THE FINE BUSINESS HIHI QSL
- Posts: 1030
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:43 pm
- What radios do you own?: IC-725, IC-706MK2G, IC-207, /\/\ Spectra 900 x 2, IC-T7H.
- Location: Austin, TX - www.n0xmz.com
I also have Vonage but I can't get echolink to work to save my life. The d@mn*d thing just won't connect to a node. qrzmoderator I've followed the instructions to set up ZoneAlarm properly, but still no connectivity (except to the server that tells me who's online). I suspect my router or perhaps the Vonage adapter but I don't see why they would cause any trouble.
- Posts: 3143
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:02 am
- Location: The liver is evil....it must be punished!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests