The eldest is getting married Friday afternoon, but the plan at the moment is for me to head over to Rochester as soon as the 'I do's' are done and set up camp at the nearest KOA. Anyone else going to be there?2008 ARRL Dakota Division Convention
The ARRL Dakota Division/ARES and Public Service Convention
will be held at the University Center in Rochester.
Dakota Division Town Hall Meeting and ARRL Update - Room TBA
Saturday August 9th from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Update and Q&A: Jay Bellows, Dakota Division Director
Introduction of New Vice Director, Greg Widin, K0GW
Mn News: Skip Jackson, KS0J
North Dakota News: TBD
South Dakota News: Richard Beebe, N0PV
ARES Forum 9:30 - 12:00 - Room TBA
* Erik Westgaard - Using D-Star and other Digital tools with ARES activities
* Dennis Dura, ARRL Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications Specialist - Professionalism in Ham Radio
* Dan Anderson, Emergency Manager for Nobles County and our District 5 (SW MN) - Planning and Organizing ARES Units in Rural Minnesota. Amateur Radio is the redundant communications modality of choice.
* Traffic Handling, An Update - Ben Ramler
A place to post info about local hamfests.
Moderator:Global Moderator Team
1 post •Page 1 of 1
- Joined:Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:02 am
- Location:The liver is evil....it must be punished!
Police, Firefighters and EMS are the most collectively dysfunctional group of people in existence and only we understand each other!