Logitech Premium USB Headset 350

Moderator: Global Moderator Team

k3who
EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!!

Logitech Premium USB Headset 350

Post by k3who »

$40 USD @ Wal-Mart.... I just picked one of these up the other day and I am very impressed with it. I bought it exclusively for echolink. I've got nothing but great reports on my audio from folks I've talked to on the air. The received audio is very crisp and clear in the voice section of the audio spectrum. It sucks shit for listening to music though. It is comfortable to wear and actually has headphone cuffs instead of cheap foam covers. The whole thing is built really well in fact. Well, with the exception of the cord leading from the headset to the "push to talk" button being a little on the thin side.

Here's a sample of my audio I recorded in Audacity from the mic.
http://www.smith-furn.com/logitech350.mp3

Very clear and crisp. It beats the pants off of my old analogue headset.
N3JFW: Next on hamsexy busters, kc8ryw and ve3xls will show up if you truely can make a meat missle using salami and gun powder.
webdoc
98247E-011480-1

Re: Logitech Premium USB Headset 350

Post by webdoc »

k3who wrote:Image

$40 USD @ Wal-Mart.... I just picked one of these up the other day and I am very impressed with it. I bought it exclusively for echolink. I've got nothing but great reports on my audio from folks I've talked to on the air. The received audio is very crisp and clear in the voice section of the audio spectrum. It sucks shit for listening to music though. It is comfortable to wear and actually has headphone cuffs instead of cheap foam covers. The whole thing is built really well in fact. Well, with the exception of the cord leading from the headset to the "push to talk" button being a little on the thin side.

Here's a sample of my audio I recorded in Audacity from the mic.
http://www.smith-furn.com/logitech350.mp3

Very clear and crisp. It beats the pants off of my old analogue headset.
I've heard them on echolink and they do sound good.
KC8TCQ
Ric Burney wrote:Considering July 4th food, July 5th should be celebrated as National Ass Honk Day.